E-Mail Marketing Manager focusing on lead generation, nurturing and retention
Health Educator, Content Developer and Marketer
Breathing Retraining Center LLC, San Rafael, CA
- Develop BtoB and BtoC leads using SMB tools InfusionSoft and Leadpages. (Built out both applications from scratch.)
- Create custom e-newsletter and e-mail templates.
- Plan issue themes. Write and copy-edit content.
- Set up regular e-mail blasts and analyze results, readership, opt-outs and other stats.
- Strategize and execute automated nurturing campaigns.
- Design and continually improve tag structure to pull up audiences for new campaigns by past behavior.
- Set up tracking codes for Facebook ads (with A/B splits for ads and landing pages), organic search, referral partners and other sources.
- Import contacts into database from programs including Constant Contact, GoToWebinar and EventBrite.
- Troubleshoot and identify technical issues.
- Re-size and modify graphics and images.
Media Planner and Buyer
Prospects To Go LLC, Oakland, CA and Fairfax, CA
- Sold marketing lists and online advertising to large companies.
- Scheduled, tested and deployed multiple e-mail campaigns simultaneously.
- Created media plans and analyzed performance per source over time.
- Performed quality-control checks on e-mail campaigns to ensure stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations.
- Regular clients included Adobe, Kaiser Permanente, Google and Apple.
Past certification as Google Adwords Consultant.
Current user of Infusionsoft, LeadPages, Google Analytics, GoToWebinar, Camtasia Studio, PowerPoint. Past user of SalesForce.
Other software proficiency includes Excel, Word, Quicken, QuickBooks, other specialized marketing and database software.
Type 105 words per minute.
Bachelor of Science, Agricultural and Managerial Economics
University of California at Davis
Fairfax, Marin County, CA -- half-hour north of San Francisco